Sunday, September 19, 2010

Marketiva Account Services

How can I deposit funds to my account?
There are several deposit options we provide for our clients. Please check payment options page for more information. Digital currency deposits are automated so you see funds in your Marketiva account instantly. Please make sure you follow online deposit procedures until their full completion so these systems correctly provide us with information on your deposits.

Where can I see my account information?
To see your account information, username and account number, you can login to your Account Center page.

Where are my billing transactions?
A detailed summary of your Marketiva billing transactions can be viewed at billing page.


How can I change my contact information?
To change your contact information, please go to the change contact info page.

I forgot my password. What can I do?
If you forgot your password, you can recover it by filling out a password recovery form at recover password page. If you cannot remember some of the information there, you can join our live support channel where we will be able to ask you additional questions about your account, and reset your password.

How can I change my password?
Please go to change password page where you can change your password. For security purposes, we recommend you to change your password once per month.

How can I withdraw my funds?
We provide several methods for clients to withdraw funds. Please see withdraw funds page for more details on these methods. We also allow withdrawals to digital currency accounts that you have previously deposited from. Withdrawal process is never automated, for security purposes, but it usually takes 6 to 24 hours to clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment